A LOBSTER RUG

LOBSTER RUG
Thank you to Trish for making me aware of this interesting Lobster rug!
Apparently it was in the Art Hits the Wall exhibition in 2011 . . .
I had never seen it . . .sometimes its a good thing to be connected to other hookers on Facebook!I am not sure who has hooked it but- it has a wonderful home here  in Nova Scotia . . .perhaps it is not a lobster? as its claws are  not  NS lobster claws . . .European lobster maybe?also interesting colours . .. . not that it matters-Its a beautiful rug  . . .What I like about it is the painterly  placement of colour . . .
I do hope the background has  more colour in real life  than just black  . . .hard to see here in this photo . . . .. . . .. . . .
it can be seen on this web link . . from River House Rug Hooking


 .

Comments