LAUNDRY LINE RUG

Here is a possible solution to the blog the other day . . .just hook the laundry itself!
Above is a terrific little mat good for the FLOOR or the WALL . . .
designed by Ann Hallett  (one of my favourite designers and hookers!)
and 
pattern sold at  Rittermere Hurst Field in Aurora  Ontario Canada. . .


THANKS  Elizabeth Martel for the update regarding  Anns Laundry of Stanfields beautiful long underwear !!!!Apparently  . . .

Ann's coloured underwear was actually stolen from her clothes line (hard to believe in a lovely village like Coldwater) I've alway wanted to hook this too!

I saw this   great hooked ( by Jim) version on Hooked on the Lake blog

Comments

  1. Ann's coloured underwear was actually stolen from her clothes line (hard to believe in a lovely village like Coldwater) I've alway wanted to hook this too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!