VINTAGE POSTER


Vintage . . .. . According to  Wikipedia  
Generally speaking, clothing which was produced before the 1920s is referred to as antique clothing and clothing from the 1920s to 1960s is considered vintage.
 Retro, short for retrospective, or "vintage style" usually refers to clothing that imitates the style of a previous era. Reproduction, or repro, clothing is a newly-made but faithful copy of an older garment.
I love this POSTER in window . . . . 
Reminds me of the class I took a few years ago at Shelburne rug school with Deannie Passe the rug hooker . .  .. 
Her rugs were all based on the POSTER Image . . .and the message it delivers  . ..
there certainly is a message here in this poster . . .. 
and it may be different for everyone . . ..
 I am wondering if Deannie is still creating  her masterpieces? . . . .I miss her inspiration . . . . . .

[edit]

Comments