YO COLOUR!in MONTREAL!!!

 via TANIS FIBRE ARTSSource: tanisfiberarts.blogspot.com via Tanis Fiber 
THRILLED this morning to discover all these amazing coloured YARNS  and  so surprised that  they are right here in MONTREAL! 
Tanis dyes them herself and knits  terrific things and  they can all be found online on her BLOG   or  on PINTEREST!
She has a studio in her home  more or less like mine full of dyed wools and yarn for Binding rugs . . .
Jen check it out! Reminds me of your 95 skeins dyed last weekend! 
SO inspiring to look at  . . .
Must find where one can buy in Montreal for all my knitting friends and fellow rug hookers . . .I imagine it can be ordered online . .I just have not had time to inquire . . .Im inito dyeing woolen fabric and knitiing  cotton sweaters for birthday coming up . . .on my knitting machine . . . .

VOILA! the  DYE RACK! BEAUTIFUL TANIS!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!