SHELBURNE RUG THAT SINGS to ME


  JUDITHs CHOICE another
I would like to congratulate you Diane on this wonderful rug!!!
TRULY THIS RUG SINGS TO ME
Looking at it is thrilling . . . and I can tell you why!!!!

I love this mat because  . .
it is a big mixture of 
ANTIQUE and CONTEMPORARY  style. . 
the BORDER 
Traditional CLAMSHELLS  or CATS TONGUES
the BEAR is  traditional Hit or MISS
I love the texture with the background-ABSTRACT  beautiful 
Your VALUES are BALANCED SO PERFECTLY!!
the trees . . .mixed with the background forrest . . 
the soft water flowing through the mat . .grounds the bear onto the grasses . . .. 
The year and your initials -traditional   and so well integrated value wise to the background and predominantly displayed in centre of mat  but softly mixed in . . .


 The MUSEUMS CHOICE RIBBON
a replica of an antique rug - with also more or less  hit or miss chickens . ..with a traditional  plain matching border. . . . square corners . ..and bright 2011!!

Comments

  1. I can see why the 1st one caught your eye. I like that border too - reminds me of your codfish one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith thank you for your comments on Alaska. Imagine my surprise when I came to visit your blog and saw my rug first and foremost!
    I'm sorry I missed you there - perhaps we'll meet up next year.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!