SPRING CLEANUP of RUGS

'' KISS the COD- GOODBYE''
Yesterday I started getting ready to head off down to the sea . . .first thing to organize are my rugs to take of course!This one,  was full of sand from last summer and  on closer look several loops  were out . . .if one uses  rugs on the floor it seems  that at least once a year they will need careful looking over to restore hooking well before  major repair job is needed . . .i also noticed that the wool yarn bindings were all lumpy and needed careful pulling  . . .or if  you are good with scissors then cutting off . . .painful as you have to go one fuzz ball at a time . . . .a fresh up steaming is also a good idea!This large mat has rather crooked edges . . .due to  being hooked on MONKs cloth . . .I love to hook on it but the stretchy edges I am left with have become a pain . . I am now only hooking on LINEN .

Comments