RECYCLING DAY WEDNESDAY

 BOTTLE = FISH
These days I seem to be into recycling  ''STUFF''  . . I suppose its just a spring  fit and hopefully it wont last long . . .. . .and since  spring is almost always only a couple of days here in Montreal then we are into the heat . . .I am rushing around trying to clear out  . . .and recycle if possible . . .
Here is a great idea to use up those BOTTLES . ..
 SPRAY paint inside - then cut them up into fish shapes . .staple on wiskers and fins   . . .and glue on eyes and voila! a fun hanging mobile.Kids love them!
This one was found at the  Annapolis  NS  Farmers Market . .easier to buy it . . .and help someone else do the recycling!

Comments

  1. We saw those in Florida this winter and I wished I had bought one for our lake place!! Maybe now I'll make my own!! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!