NOSES CONTINUED . . .

LAUTREC  PORTRAIT of YVETTE GILBERT

Henri de TOULOUSE-LAUTREC
Born in Albi on the Tarn river in France  and living  most of his life in Montmartre . . .
2 places I have spent much time  . . .and  always being told I look like one of Lautrecs dancers . . .I have forever been drawn to this wonderful painter . . .
Look at some of his work at the WEB MUSEUM in PARIS




Today I am in the dye kitchen  and listening to the saturday OPERA . . .but still thinking of the upcoming workshop ideas and looking at PORTRAITS and NOSES although after yesterdays post I am thinking more STORY RUGS . .. yes  . . .my grandmother iin her HOCKEY attire at the Montreal Forum . . .it shall have to be from memory of the photo as I do  sadly . . ..not have it . . . . .drawing the other day . . . .
  here is Raphaëls  4 year  old view of his self portrait  with NOSE . . . . . .just about as wonderful as Lautrecs  . . .(says his grandmother)

Comments