BEING CANADIAN

WE ARE BORING?
WHO writes this stuff?.. .Other Canadians?. .
Who bothers with it all?
Well obviously me today . . . . as I have not much interesting to say !! I am running late before teaching a rug hooking class . . .

It makes me think about  who ''THEY'' are that tell us all those rules  about how one can and can NOT hook rugs!
and . . .
 it  also reminds me of my dear Parisian friend ,who visited  Canada and rented a car to drive to Nova Scotia and visit me on Digby Neck from Montreal . . . .
He has NEVER stopped talking about how ''Boring '' Canada was  as all he could see for 1000 kilometres  were ''TREES and TREES and TREES''!!!
Well if we are boring Ill stick at it . . .
Judith Dull-and-Grey  (in english)
( and Dallegret in Parisian)
oh yes . . .
I am sorry . . .also . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . .

Comments