THE OTHER FRENCHY'S


WHEN not shopping @ Guys FRENCHYS-you would go in Digby and many other towns and cities around to the 'Other' Frenchy's . . .always with a sign in bright colours as here in Photo . . .
Their BOXes full of clothes,at least  in our area ,are a horrid PINK colour . . ..
One of my young cousins I remember drove past 'GUY'S  FRENCHYS for a couple of years as she thought it was for guys only!!!

I think it should be spelt as GUYS' . . .since its his . . . . . .. . who ever he is!!?

ANOTHER Ralph Lauren find  for me was this 100% multi-coloured cotton sweater @$2.75 .. . .
I had seen it a few years ago in Holt Renfrew dept . store in Montreal for $250.00 CAN dollars . . .. so I grabed it!
Here is the WOOL BOX . . .I was late today so it was more or less all picked over by hookers from  . . .every province and most of the New England states . . .I checked out the car licence plates in the parking lot . .. @ GUY'S FRENCHIES . . ..

Comments