SMOCKED ROMPER

DOWN to the SEA . .  .

There seemed to be a great interest  in the little smocked dress I showed a few days ago  . . .so here  is the little romper my cousin Pamela ,of Rothsay New Brunswick, made for my little grand daughter . . .Pamela is a professional as she does it all the time as a business and makes hundreds of smocked outfits  that are amazing!!This one is for down by the sea . . . .thus the gulls and the sail boats!
Thank you Pamela for this sweet  and wonderful gift!Now to tell her to check out my blooooog . . . . . .

Comments

  1. Hi there,

    Can you give me Pamela's contacts? We are located in Rothesay and are looking for a handsmocked dress. Thanks, Kara S. (karawiggins@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!