In TRAINING to really 'SEE' the WORLD AROUND ME

The Never Ending QUEST to REALLY SEE 

Here are another couple of visuals to look at today.
In the first do you see one woman or 2 ?
In the second picture there are  also 2 different things to see.
 2 FACES and  a VASE . . . . .

I must say that the 10 min a Day rug challenge has lead me to   many things!!!! Such as more  daily rug hooking. . . . .starting a blog . . . and to  work at   really improving the things I see around me every day . . .
Lately I have not been sleeping well . . .thus explains the  1 am to 3 am  blogging now and then . . .
but I have gotten so fast at counting backwards from 1000 that I have now turned my imagination in the wee hours to remembering  everything that I saw that day . . . .on the street . . . in the sky . . .the trees  . . .the colours  . . .the feel of the wind . .the smells . . . .
 .do I really see what is there for me every day?
Something that really I find troubling, is when I a friend shows me  photos that that they took at a rug show and . . . .
 ½ the rugs I missed ‘seeing’- -
 is it memory ? or did I just wiz by these rugs  . . .
its not because I didn’t like them . . . .
So 10 mins a day I will try make a conscious effort see more around me  . .
 and remember it . . . . ..from now on . . . .

Comments