CROWS and CORNY Hooked RUGS

CORNY CROWS
These days  I am thinking about CROWS  . . . .. .  . . as I have to dye wool for the 3 crows  in the  BORDER for My ‘’3 Bears  Cookie Rug’’
A friend had asked me to design her  a crow rug a few years back . . .. I got as far as this drawing the design for her  and am still working on my  large BORDER for this rug that I hope to hook myself one day . . . .I  came across this beautiful mat by Jen Lavoie of  Vermont the other day so I am posting it here for you to enjoy!Hope you don’t mind Jen!
It is truly a great piece . . .I can feel the CROWS in it . . . overhead swirling around . . . . .the little house in the distance tells a hole story . . .and the storm coming . . . .
moonlight shining on the leaves . .. 


Comments

  1. Beautiful. Love the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.suezan-aikins.com/pigment.html

    If you love crows,visit suezan's website, I have a few of her prints,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Message if you find me here!